Monday 17 January 2011

Latest Customer Testimonials

At Wombat Leather we love to hear what you think of our products. Here are a few snippets from our most recent feedback on our bestselling Wombat Classic boots given to our online stockists.


These boots are truly fabulous! The sheepskin insole feels like you are walking on air. However, the moulded rubber soles have ensured I have stayed upright in this snowy icy weather, while others have fallen around me!!!! These boots are a fabulous investment in winter boots!

Anne from London


Thank you! I am so pleased with them. They are even better in person than they look in the pictures on your site. They were definitely worth the wait.

Katie from Cambridge


These boots are unbelievable good quality, a lot better than I had expected. The sheepskin is very soft and they are well made. Definitely comparable to uggs but actually made in Australia and a lot cheaper. Extremely good value for money.

Elaine from Hitchin


I haven’t worn any other shoes since I bought these. So comfortable!!

Julie from Derby


I love my Wombat boots and I wear them loads. The colour is very versatile and doesn’t seem to show any dirt. They are great in cold weather and you don’t even need socks. I only wish I could stretch to a pair of the new tall ones.

Laura from Antrim

No comments:

Post a Comment